Easy to use, received in record time even at Christmas shopping/shipping time.
These are very helpful for beading tediuous stuff and to hold the long needles in your hand is comfortable.
i use these needles for everything! like the shorter ones for threading other needles, and the longer for bead stringing.
- forget all those lame tips "how to thread a small eye needle;" i haven't found a needle eye that one of these won't thread and in a flash. just open the huge eye with your finger nail, slip in the stringing medium, slip needle in eye of needle you want to thread and you are set. i haven't threaded a "regular" needle any other way since in found these.
- also love these for stringing beads using a non-elastic material. these needles are fairly rigid and fit through most holes.
- also great for gifts - you will get oohs & aahs from friends, particularly the less-sighted older ones. 'package' on a piece of dark (so needle shows up) ribbon/material and the recipient will always be able to find needles, if they put back.
- after many uses the eye does tend to stay open & you may have to run them through something to 'straighten' and 'pull eye opening back together.'
- when stringing with elastic through a tight hole these tend to cut the elastic as the sides of the eye are fairly rigid; i use BeadSmith Beading Needles on elastic.
- they are really easy to lose - see my gift tip!
- the description says, "be careful as the ends are sharp" and they are VERY SHARP!
1 person found this review helpful
I bought these because I thought they would be easier to thread and they are but they are horrible for working with seed beads. I had a hard time getting them through the seed beads and even had some shatter while using these needles.
2 people found this review helpful