You can continue to add items to a Favorites List at any point, and you can also remove them as you like. You cannot add all items from a list to the cart at once, and once you purchase an item it will disappear from your list. So, Saved Carts are great when you want to make repeat orders easily or you already know what you want to buy but plan to purchase it later. Favorites Lists are a great way to organize wish list items or plan for future projects.
How to create and use a Favorites List:
- Sign in to My Account.
- From the left navigation bar, click on "Favorites" (it's near the top).
- Click on the button "CREATE A NEW LIST".
- Name your list. For example, if you are making the list to gather items for a specific necklace using purple flowers you could name it "Purple Flower Necklace".
Note: At this point, you can choose to make your list public or private. It must be public if you would like your friends to be able to see it.
- Once you've created the list, you can start adding items to your favorites. Browse the website until you find an item you want to add to a list. From the product page, select "ADD TO MY LIST" and choose the list you would like to add the product to. For our example, we'll choose the list called "Purple Flower Necklace".
- Continue adding items until your list is complete. You can add new items or remove items from a list at any time.
- To shop from your favorites list, go back to My Account. You should see your list displaying in the left navigation bar. If you click on it, the items that you added to the list will be there for easy shopping. You can add them separately to your cart.
- If you would like to search for a friend's public list, go to "My Account" > "Favorites" and look at the bottom of the left navigation bar. You will see "Your Friends" > "Add a Friend." Click on "Add a Friend" and search for your friend's name. If they have made a public list it will display there. You can click the "Remember" button and that person will be added to your friends list, so that you can easily see their public lists from your Favorites page.