Product Ratings and Reviews
Write an Artbeads.com product review and make your voice heard! While we hand-inspect our products to maintain rigorous quality control, they still need real world testing. That's where you come in. We want to know what you think of the products that you have used in your jewelry and other beaded artwork.
Be honest! If you loved it, let us know. If you didn't, tell us why! As you write your review, consider the following questions:
- What attracted you to this product?
- Why did you decide to buy this over something else?
- How did you use the product?
- Were there any challenges or problems you faced in using the product?
- Do you have any tips for how others should use this product?
- What other products would you recommend using with this product?
- Are there any other products that would not work well with this product?
- If you sell jewelry, is your design that features this product a good seller?
It is OK to add links to your Etsy store or another website where you sell your finished jewelry designs. It is also OK to add links to your blog where you've posted more information about how you used the product, and for additional design instructions.
Every review is manually screened for content before it is approved. If your review is approved (and most are!) you should see it appear anywhere from an hour or two after submission to a few days later. In rare instances, a review is not approved if it is deemed that the content is not related to the product itself or if some part of the review was considered inappropriate to our general audience.
While we strive to publish all product reviews exactly as they are submitted to us, Artbeads reserves the right to edit a review in situations where references or wording are unsuitable for our general audience. Artbeads reserves the right to reuse any images or comments that you make, such as elsewhere on our site or as part of our marketing materials.