Get 30% OFF ALL charms & pendants. No coupon needed. (Click for Details)

Two Booo-tiful Halloween Contests




SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS and Artbeads.com are teaming up to help you create spooktacular Halloween jewelry. Enter Swarovski's Halloween design contest for a chance to win prizes worth $500, $250 and $150. There will also be a random drawing of ten lucky winners who will receive $50 in product. You can win great prizes just by entering! Click here to enter the SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS contest and then enter your design in our contest as well for a chance to win even more.




Once you have entered the SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS contest, enter our contest for more chances to win! How does it work? It's simple.

Here's How to Enter Our Contest:
Email an image of your design, along with your name and country to giveaways@artbeads.com.

The 1st place winner will receive a trick-or-treat swag bag full of Swarovski goodies. Even if your design doesn't win, you could still get a prize! We'll also be holding a random drawing with ten lucky winners. These winners will each receive a mini swag bag of blingalicious treats.

Rules:
This Contest runs from September 1 to October 31st, 2013

At least 80% of your submitted design must include SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS. The remaining 20% of your design can be made up of any other materials, with the exception of non-Swarovski crystal.

Contest entries can be made with any SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS product, not just beads, pearls, pendants or flatbacks.

Disclaimer: By submitting your design to the Artbeads Halloween Design Contest, you allow Artbeads.com to use photographs of your design for future marketing and promotional purposes. While Artbeads.com does not rent, sell or otherwise distribute any personal information to a third party, we may use your email address to inform you of upcoming promotions and new products. You may unsubscribe at any time. Need more details? Read the Official Contest Rules.


Secure Shopping     PayPal Acceptance Mark   Artbeads.com, Beads, Gig Harbor, WA      
Beads & Jewelry Supplies : Artbeads.com, Swarovski Beads, Glass Beads, Swarovski Crystals, Jewelry Supplies, Charms, Alphabet Beads, Seed Beads, Findings
Live chat by BoldChat