Make Your Voice Heard
While we hand-inspect our products to maintain rigorous quality control, they still need real world testing. That's where you come in. We want to know what you think of the products that you have used in your jewelry and other beaded artwork. Be honest! If you loved it, let us know. If you didn't, tell us why!
Tips for Writing Your Review
As you write your review, consider the following questions:
- What attracted you to this product?
- Why did you decide to buy this over something else?
- How did you use the product?
- Were there any challenges or problems you faced in using the product?
- Do you have any tips for how others should use this product?
- Are there any special skills required for using this product?
- What other products would you recommend using with this product?
- Are their any products that would not work well with this product?
- If you sell jewelry, is your design that features this product a good seller?
How long after I submit my review will it be posted on the product page?
Although we process the review within 24 hours, it could take two or three days to publish the review.
What should I avoid when writing a review?
When writing your product review, avoid comments about price and availability, inappropriate words, and excessive punctuation and CAPS.
Is it OK to include links in my review?
It is OK to add links to your Etsy store or another website where you sell your finished jewelry designs. It is also OK to add links to your blog where you've posted more information about how you used the product, and for additional design instructions.
Join the fun and become part of a community of customers who share their opinions and their passion about beading.